APPSC Departmental Test 2014
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) will conduct APPSC Departmental Test 2014 for the employees working in the below mentioned departments for transfer/promotion to other services.
- Eligible candidates who are interested can apply through online application and appear for examination to be held from 10th May to 15th May, 2014.
- More information regarding APPSC Departmental Test 2014 such as examination fee, how to apply etc. is given below by recruitmentinbox.in team.
Name of the Commission:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of the Departments:
- Commercial Taxes
- Treasuries and Accounts
- Mines & Geology
- Works Accounts
- A.P. Public Service
Applicants who are working as an employee in the above mentioned departments can only apply.
- Rs 50/- (each test)
- No fee for tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Language
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the application fee through Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India / AP Online centre.
How to Apply:
- Please visit the website which is www.apspsc.gov.in-> Departmental Test
- Read the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Please obtain the challan form by entering details like name, date of birth etc.
- Pay application fee and obtain fee payment slip with journal number mentioned on it.
- Now, use this general number for filling the online application form.
- After successful submission, please take printout of the application form for future reference.
- Last date for Application Submission: 12.04.2014 by 5:00 PM
- Last date for Fee payment: 09.04.2014
- Examination Dates: 10.05.2014 to 15.05.2014
Note: Please read the official notification for more detail or any query.
Other links you might be interested in: