BARC Recruitment 2014-2015
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities has delivered a notification regarding BARC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the posts of Scientists.
- Interested candidates can apply by filling the BARC application form 2014 and send it to the organization on or before the last date i.e. 31st October 2014.
- More details about BARC Recruitment 2014 such as educational qualification, salary scale, how to apply etc. are supplied below by the squad of recruitmentinbox.in.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities
BARC Recruitment 2014
Name of the Posts:
Candidates who are applying for this recruitment should have completed their Ph.D in disciplines of Physics Stream.
- Senior Level Visiting Scientists will be given an amount of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- per month after selection
- Middle Level Visiting Scientists will get Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 55,000/- per month after selection.
Selection of the participants will be made on the basis of the fitness in the Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
- Applicants may apply for BARC Recruitment 2014 by downloading the application form through the Official Website i.e. www.barc.gov.in
- Select “New Vacancies” given in the “Recruit/Career” in “Recruitment” option.
- Follow “Download Form” given in front of the” Application for the position of Visiting Scientist in Physics Discipline”
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill the form with appropriate Details.
- Paste a coloured photograph and attach the copies of your particulars.
- Enclosed all these documents in an envelope & send it to the given Address:
Deputy Establishment Officer,
Recruitment Section – IV,
4th Floor, Central Complex,
BARC, Trombay, Mumbai PIN-400085
Last date of receiving the application form: 31st October 2014
Note: Candidates may read Official Notification for other details.
You may also like to check this Section