BARC Recruitment 2014-2015
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities invites applications for filling up the posts of Technician against the notification as BARC Recruitment 2014-2015. Willing job hunters who wish to make their career in BARC they must apply for this job vacancy. Interested candidates can through the BARC application form 2014 on or before the closing date which is 19-09-2014.
To know more details about BARC Recruitment 2014-2015 such as educational qualification, age limit, salary scale, how to apply etc. candidates can scroll down this page of recruitmentinbox.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities
Name of The Posts:
Technician /C (Boiler Operator)
Aspirant must have possessed 10th Std. with first class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
Applicant should have 04 years experience in the concerned field.
- Age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the rules of Govt.
Selected aspirant will get the salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
Selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of Written Test / Trade Test / Interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can apply for BARC Recruitment 2014-2015 by downloading the application form through the official website i.e. www.barc.gov.in
- Fill the form and attach Xerox copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience, age, caste etc. with the duly filled form.
- Send this performa to the below given address before the last date.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities,
Kalpakkam – 603 102
Last date for receiving the application in the office: 19-09-2014.
Candidates may read Official Advertisement for other details.
Quick Links to get Job
BARC Recruitment 2014:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has circulated a Jobs advertisement as BARC Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies for Apprenticeship Training.
- Career Oriented aspirants may apply for this training by filling the application form in the prescribed format before the closing date.
- All other recruitment details such as post name, qualification, pay scale, how to apply etc. are highlighted below by recruitmentinbox.in group.
Name of the Organization:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Trade Name and Vacancies:
|1||Dip. In Mechanical Engg.||08|
|2||Dip. In Automobile Engg.||02|
|3||Med lab Technician||04|
Job hunters who are going to apply, they must possess Diploma in Engineering/Diploma in Vocational Courses from the recognized University/Institution.
The upper age limitation of the candidates should be 18 years.
- For S.No 1 &2: Rs. 2530/- per month
- For S.No 3 to 5: Rs. 1970/- per month
How to Apply?
Candidates have to fill the application form through the official website that is www.barc.gov.in
You must fill the form in the proper manner and passport size photograph must paste on the space provided and attach the required documents along with the application form.
The envelope should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN BARC” and the complete application must be sent at the given address.
Deputy Establishment Officer (R-V),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai – 400085
The last date for the receipt of the application is: 31/08/2014
You can check the official notification for more details