BARC Recruitment 2014:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has circulated a Jobs advertisement as BARC Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies for Apprenticeship Training.
- Career Oriented aspirants may apply for this training by filling the application form in the prescribed format before the closing date.
- All other recruitment details such as post name, qualification, pay scale, how to apply etc. are highlighted below by recruitmentinbox.in group.
Name of the Organization:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Name of the Post:
Total No. of Vacancies:
Trade Name and Vacancies:
|1||Dip. In Mechanical Engg.||08|
|2||Dip. In Automobile Engg.||02|
|3||Med lab Technician||04|
Job hunters who are going to apply, they must possess Diploma in Engineering/Diploma in Vocational Courses from the recognized University/Institution.
The upper age limitation of the candidates should be 18 years.
- For S.No 1 &2: Rs. 2530/- per month
- For S.No 3 to 5: Rs. 1970/- per month
How to Apply?
Candidates have to fill the application form through the official website that is www.barc.gov.in
You must fill the form in the proper manner and passport size photograph must paste on the space provided and attach the required documents along with the application form.
The envelope should be super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN BARC” and the complete application must be sent at the given address.
Deputy Establishment Officer (R-V),
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai – 400085
The last date for the receipt of the application is: 31/08/2014
You can check the official notification for more details