BARC Recruitment 2014
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has published an advertisement as BARC recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of Scientific Officers through its academic program. BARC welcomes to all those candidates who are interested and have eligibilities according to the published notification.
- More details about these programs like eligibility criteria, selection process and How to apply have been mentioned by the unit of recruitmentinbox.in
Name of organization:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
BARC Recruitment 2014
Details related to the Scientist Officers Posts:
Contender must have Master Degree in relevant field with minimum 60 percent marks in required degree.
Age Criteria as on 01st august 2014:-
- For General category-26 yrs.
- For OBC cast-29 yrs
- For SC/ST/ Depends of those who are died in riots of 1984/ Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir from 01.011980-31 yrs.
- One yr orientation course for engineering graduates and science post-graduates for the ye 2014-2014(OCES-2014)
- Two yrs DAE graduate fellowship scheme for engineering graduates band physic post-graduates for the year 2014-2016(DGFS-2014)
|Pay scale during training period||On appointment on post|
|Stipend and allowances will be of Rs. 20, 000 and they will get one time book allowance of Rs. 10,000/-.||RS. 15,600-39,100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400|
Selection will be based on online test, GATE score marks followed by interview.
Interview Tips- More Details
- Application fee is Rs. 250/-for male candidates who belong from the general/OBC classes.
- Application fee will be submitted at any branch of State Bank all over India.
- Women/SC/ST/dependents of defence personnel killed in action/PH are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply?
- Firstly applicants have to go on the official website which is www.barconlineexam.in
- Then select the option for what you want to apply, <Engineering> or <Science>.
- Then press on “Apply online” link which will be shown on the left side of page.
- Then a page will be open having the details of “Eligibility Criteria”, after reading process further and you will get an application form.
- Fill up the form with all requirements and upload their recent passport size photograph and signature (photo-50 kb and sign-20 kb).
- Then those job hunters who have to pay the fee after submitting fee and getting the Unique Transaction Number aspirants have to enter the said number as response to the relevant query in the online application form.
- Then press on “Final Submission Button”.
|Last date for online application||14.02.2014|
|End date to uploading the GATE score||28.03.2014|
|Shortlisted candidates list will be displayed||2nd week of April 2014|
Details of Work Assistant/A post:
No. of post
Should be pass out of Xth standard (SSC or equivalent) from a recognized board.
Age limitation is in between 18-27 yrs. For OBC it is 30yrs as on 25.02.2014.
- The eligible contestants will be called through the call letters for written exam and then after shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interview.
- The decision of the research centre will be final and binding.
Selected job seekers will get corresponding pay scale with grade pay RS. 5200-20200+1800/- GP
How to apply?
- Application form is available on the official website of BARC which is www.barc.gov.in
- Applicants must have download the Performa and then fill it in Capital Letters regarding your name, address, qualification, caste and date of birth etc.
- Aspirants have to affix a recent passport size photograph on the right hand top corner.
- Attach the testimonials of documents required in advertisement like caste certificate, qualification, addresses birth proofs etc.
- Application should be written on thick foolscape paper (size 34cms*22cms).
- Contenders, after attaching the entire enclosures, put it in an envelope and super scribed as “Application For the post of Work Assistant/A against Advertisement No.02.2014”.
- Then completed application should be sent before 25.02.2014 on mentioned address:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Post Bag NO.01, Yelwal Post,
Mysore- 571 130.”
25.02.2014 is described as the last date of submitting the application form.
Must check official notification for Scientist Officers Posts
Official Notification for Work Assistant/A post.