Bharat Electronics Ltd invites applications from eligible candidates against notification as BEL Recruitment for filling up vacancies of Engineer. Contenders need to stay connected with us for updates about BEL Recruitment 2016. Bharat Electronics Ltd is a Navratna Company and India’s premier Defence Electronics Company, under the Ministry of Defence. Candidates, who are looking for jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra, need to go through this page for entire details. All the information regarding BEL Jobs are given below on this page.
Bharat Electronics Ltd is seeking qualified and talented candidates to engage them on vacant posts of Sr. Engineers and Dy. Engineers. Further information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, remuneration, mode of apply, mode of selection, how to apply, dates, address etc is stated below on this page which is provided by the dedicated team of recruitmentinbox.in.
BEL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
- Engineer: Intending contenders must have possessed with M.E./ M.Tech in Thermal Engineering and Structural Engineering from any AICTE approved College/Institution or recognized University. Applicants should have minimum required experience BEL Recruitment.
- Engineer: Applicants should have possessed with B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Electronics/E.C.E, Electrical/E.E.E and Chemical Engineering/Polymer Engineering from any AICTE approved College/Institution or recognized University. Applicants should have minimum required experience BEL Recruitment.
Maximum Age limit is 34 years for the post of Sr. Engineer and for other posts upper age limit is 27 years as on 1st July 2015 for BEL Engineers Recruitment. Reservation and Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be given as per norms govt. of India. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation.
Applying contenders are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee for BEL Recruitment. Reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee. Fee Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Taloja, Navi Mumbai.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Sr. Engineer||E-III Rs.20600-46500/-|
|Dy. Engineer||E-II Rs.16400-40500/-|
Selection of the eligible applicants will be made on the basis of their outcome in written test followed by interview. Only short listed candidates will be called for test or interview in respect of BEL Recruitment. Call Letter will be sent to eligible candidates by e-mail for attending the written test/interview.
- First of all candidates need to log on official website that is www.bel-india.com.
- Now hit the link ‘recruitment’ which is given on the right side of home page.
- Then press appropriate link for this post and download official notification and application form.
- Now read the compete notification carefully before filling application form.
- After read complete notification, take a print out of application form.
- Applicants should fill application form in all respect.
- Candidates must mention a valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Affix a recent passport size photograph on given place in application form.
- All the self attested documents in support of educational qualification, age proof experience, etc. must be attached to application form.
- Now send it to the appropriate address containing in an envelope.
- Envelope should be super scribed with “Name of the Post Applied for ———-”
- Candidates must send a requisite Demand Draft along with application from on or before last date.
- Without demand draft application form will not be entertained.
To the office of Dy. General Manager (HR &A),
Bharat Electronics Limited, Plot No. L-1,
MIDC Industrial area Taloja,
Navi Mumbai: 410208, Maharashtra
Last date of submission application form: 31st July 2015
Note: To check other details about BEL Recruitment you may check this Official Notification. Aspirants need to keep in touch for latest updates regarding BEL Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to check this Section