Central Bank of India Recruitment 2014
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2014 is about to be conducted by Central Bank of India for various vacant posts in different positions.
Interested and enthusiastic aspirants, who suppose that they are eligible according to the specified criteria for the vacant posts may apply before the closing date.
Necessary information against this Recruitment 2014 like eligibility norms, name of post, mode of application submission etc is provided here by our team.
CBI Vacancy Notification 2014 details:
The offered designations are:
- PO/ MT
- Specialist officers
- Other staffs like Director, Chief executive officer etc
All above mentioned positions are either on regular basis or on extension basis.
Minimum required qualification:
- For clerk and PO is graduation.
- For Specialist officer is graduation or post graduation in concerned discipline.
- For other post will be according to conditions of organization.
Age criteria are different for each position.
- Selection will be on the basis of a personal interview followed by a written test.
- Generally, the central bank arranges regular recruitments under the written exam organized by IBPS so candidate will have to attend interview process only.
Mode of application receipt
Applier may visit the official website for this recruitment at www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
All applications may be sent as:
- Log on to official website.
- Visit the “Career” section.
- All recruitments and requirements will be listed there.
- Read available Advertisement regarding Central Bank of India Recruitment 2014.
- “Apply online” link will be there.
- Select it and the follow the instructions to complete the online process.
- Take a print out filled form for future use.
- Visit the official website and download the application format.
- Take a print of it and fill it accurately in prescribed format.
- Attach all the testimonials as specified in the notification.
- Cover it in an envelope and send on the address mentioned by the organization.
Dates to remember
Check official website before apply.
|Bank Salary Structure||Complete Details|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Complete Details|