Central Bank of India Recruitment 2014
- Central bank of India (CBI) has advertised vacancies for the posts of Faculty/Office Assistant required for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institute) through its notification named as Central Bank of India Recruitment 2014.
- Qualified and experienced job aspirants who wish to apply against the vacancies for the above mentioned posts in CBI can send their application latest by 15th April, 2014.
- More information related to this recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, how to apply etc. is furnished below by recruitmentinbox.in group.
Name of the Employer:
Central Bank of India
- For Faculty – Rs 12000/-
- For Office Assistant – Rs 8000/-
- Job aspirant should be well conversant with the local language.
- He/she should be resident of the same or nearby district/ residing at the head quarter of the RSETI centre.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicant must be BA/BSW/B.Com/MA/MSW/B.Sc in the relevant discipline as per the applied post.
- He/she must possess computer/ basic accounts & book keeping knowledge as per the post applied.
- For faculty post preference will be given to retired bank officials or candidates having experience of faculty in rural development.
Applicant age must be less than 65 years.
Selection will be based on the performance of personal interview.
Interview Tips -> More Details
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicant should log on to the website which is www.centralbankofindia.co.in->Career
- Download the application form by pressing the appropriate link.
- Fill the application with relevant details and affix recent photograph.
- Application completed in all respect must be submitted along with the self-attested copies of relevant documents to the below mentioned address.
Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, Bangchatra Road,
Dist- Coochbehar, West Bengal – 736101
Application should reach on or before 15.04.2014
Note: Please go through official notification for more detail or any query.