Delhi Police Recruitment 2014
Delhi police has asserted a job advertisement titled as Delhi Police Recruitment 2014 for the vacancies of SI (Sub Inspector).
Interested and capable job hunters can send their application forms for Sub Inspector Vacancy 2014 either in online/offline mode according to their choice. Online/offline application submission will cease on 11th April 2014.
Recruitmentinbox.in has stated more information as application submission process, Eligibility criteria, Experience, Age Limit etc regarding Delhi Police Recruitment 2014 which is necessary to apply.
Name of the Posts
No. of vacancies
Candidates must have passed Graduation in any discipline from recognized university / institute / college. A valid motor Vehicle License is also required from the applicants.
The age of Job hunters must be 20 to 25 Years as on 1st January 2014. Candidates from OBC, SC and PH category have some relaxation in age limit.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test / PET / Medical Examination & Personal Interview.
Pay band for selected applicants will be Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-
Application fee of Rs. 100/- must be remitted online through Debit / Credit Card or Offline mode in the form of Challan through SBI Bank Branch. Aspirants from reserved category are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants can apply through online/offline mode.
Online Application Procedure:
- Log on to the official website ssconline.nic.in.
- On the home page check the relevant notification and read the all instructions before filling the form.
- Then go to the “Apply Online” link.
- You will find the application form online.
- Fill it by providing the entire information.
- After filling the online form you have to take a hard copy for communication purposes in future.
Dates for Online submission:
End Date for Part 1: 9th April 2014
End Date for Part 2: 11th April 2014
Offline Application Procedure:
- You can download the application form in prescribed format from ssconline.nic.in.
- Then you have to take the print out on A4 size paper.
- Attach all the relevant certificates for educational, experience related with the complete application form.
- After that submit the form to the concerned address according to examination center on/before the end date.
Last Dates for offline application:
Closing date for offline application form: 11th April 2014
Closing date for Lakshadweep and abroad aspirants: 18th April 2014
Note: You can also check the Official link.