A vacancy advertisement related to DMRC Recruitment has circulated by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Online application forms are invited by the organization for filling up 131 vacancies of Assistant Manager and JR Engineer Posts. Job seekers who are searching job in government sector and willing to be a part of this well known organization can apply against DMRC Recruitment 2016. Keen applicants can apply for these current openings in government sector, by submitting DMRC application form on or earlier than closing date i.e. 20th September 2015.
Aspirants who have desire to do job in DMRC must apply for these latest vacancy in government sector till end date. For acquiring information regarding DMRC Recruitment like Vacancy Details, Essential Qualification, Pay Scale, fee, Age limitation, selection procedure, how to apply online etc you need to read this page, written by the experts of recruitmentinbox.in
DMRC Recruitment Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|2||JR Engineer (civil)||100|
Essential Qualification and Pay Scale:
|Name of Post||Qualification||Pay Scale|
||Rs. 20600- 46500/-|
|JR Engineer (civil)||
||Rs. 13500- 25520/-|
Age limitation for DMRC Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for these latest jobs in government sector, should not be less than 18 years and not more than 28 years of age as on 1st July 2015.
Application Fee for DMRC Vacancy:
- Candidates belonging to UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) category, need to pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Applicants who belong to SC/ST category are required to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
- Fee should be deposited through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
Method of Enrollment for DMRC Recruitment 2016:
a) Assistant Manager (Civil) Post:
Selection of contenders will be done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in respective category.
b) Junior Engineer (Civil) Post:
Organization has decided to recruit dedicated contenders for Junior Engineer (Civil) Post, on the basis of Written Test, and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in respective category.
Details of Written Test:
It consist 2 papers i.e. paper I and paper II.
a) Paper I:
- It consists of multiple choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English) on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowledge of Discipline/Trade.
- There will be total of 120 questions each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking, for every wrong answer.
- Time duration of this test will be 90 minutes.
b) Paper II:
- It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions on General English to judge knowledge of English language.
- There will be total of 60 questions each carrying equal marks. For every wrong answer, there will be negative marking.
- Paper II duration will be 45 minutes.
Attention Please: Candidates who qualify paper I and rank high on merit list within the zone will only evaluate for Paper II.
Procedure to Apply Online for DMRC Recruitment:
Applicants who are looking for government job and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online for DMRC Jobs openings, by taking some necessary steps, provided below on this page.
- First of all, candidates who want to apply for DMRC Recruitment should go on Official Website that is delhimetrorail.com
- After that, hit on “Careers” tab available on home page.
- Then, choose “Latest Updates” link given in front of ‘DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71 & 72)’.
- Read entire information carefully and eligible candidates select “Apply Online” link.
- Fill a DMRC online application form appropriately with all required information which they asked in application form.
- Upload scanned copy of GATE-2014 Score card, passport size photo, signature, prescribed qualification/Mark sheet, OBC/SC/ST certificates. Size of these scanned copies should be within 100kb and in pdf files only.
- After completing all process of form, check all details which you have filled in form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, take print out of application form and keep it safe for future use.
|Last Date Of Apply Online||20th September 2015|
|Application Fee To Be Paid||25th August To 23rd September 2015|
|Bank Challan Will Be Generated Upto||20th September 2015|
|Closing Date of Registration Of On-Line Applications (For Confirming Payment Status)||23rd September 2015|
Note: You can check Official Link, to acquire more details related to DMRC Recruitment. Applicants, who want to do job in government sector, can bookmark this page using control+D, to obtain up-to-date information about DMRC Recruitment
You may also like to check this Section