ESIC SSO Recruitment 2014:
- Employees state Insurance Corporation invites application form as Recruitment 2014 for the recruitment of Ayurveda vacancies in Delhi.
- Highly inspired candidates, who want to make their carrier in ESIC, may send their application before the last date.
- The entire details regarding this recruitment 2014 such as qualification, selection process, age limit and procedure of apply etc. are mentioned on this page by Recruitmentinbox.in
Name of organization –Employees State Insurance Corporation
Post Name – Medical Officer (Ayurveda)
No. of Post – 30
- Aspirants should have degree in Ayurveda from recognized university
- Candidates must have enrolment on the central register of Indian Medicine or State register of Indian medicine.
- Age of candidates applying for this post must not be more than 30 years.
- There is some relaxation for reserve category candidates.
- The candidates will get salary Rs 15600-39100+GP 5400/- for the post.
- An amount of Rs 225/- in favor of “E.S.I. Fund account no.1”has to be paid by candidates of general category as application fee.
- There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Departmental/female/ex. serviceman candidates.
Method of Selection:
Selection will be done on the basis of Trail test/ Interview.
Interview Tips- More Details
How To Apply?
- Candidates must have to download form from the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Fill the application form in prescribed manner.
- Attested copies of all documents must be attached with application.
- Candidates should send application form through post. Attached all professional documents, certificates with it.
- Candidates must send application in envelope with super scribed “Application for the post of Medical officer (Ayurveda) and For (Name of the state where candidate wants to apply)”.and send it by registered post/Speed post to given address.
“Insurance Commissioner (Recruitment),
Hqrs.office, Panchdeep bhawan, CIG Marg,
New Delhi -110002”
Important Date & Time Has To Be Remember:
- Last date of application receipt –07.02.2014
- Last date of receipt of application for far flung areas-14.02.2014
Note: For more details for the above vacancies you may visit Official Notification.