- Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued its notification for HPPSC 2014 recruitment for the post of Naib Tehsildar. The commission will conduct written exam to recruit candidates for the above mentioned post.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply in response to this notification issued by HPPSC must submit their online application form latest by 23rd April, 2014.
- Further information related this HPPSC recruitment such as no. of posts, eligibility criteria, how to apply online etc. is specified below by recruitmentinbox.in group.
Name of the Commission:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Naib Tehsildar (‘A’ Class) Class-II (Gazetted)
No of Posts:
- Candidate applying for the above post should be graduate from the recognized university
- Desirable candidate should have knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh & suitability for the appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
- Candidate applying for the above post should have age between 21-45 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation to SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance of screening test, main examination and viva-voice.
- General Category – Rs 400/-
- SC/ST/OBC – Rs 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
Mode of Payment:
Candidate can pay the examination fee through challan payment in any branch of Punjab National Bank or online through debit/credit card.
How to Apply Online:
- Please visit the commission’s website i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc for filling online recruitment application form for the concerned post.
- Candidate must read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Please fill the application form by providing necessary details, fee payment and upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Candidate can download the e-admission certificate to appear for the test with the help of their user-id and password from the website.
Last Date to Apply:
23.04.2014 till 11:59 PM
Note: Job competitors must read the official notification for more detail or any query.