A latest advertisement concerning with HSSC Recruitment has conveyed by organization. This job notification has announced for recruiting eligible and responsible job hunters to fill up the vacant seats of 11674 various Posts. On availability of HSSC Recruitment 2016 we will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal. Willing contenders can submit their application form in prescribed format on or earlier than last date of this notice.
Job hunters, who want to apply against HSSC Recruitment, may get detailed information related to Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Stipend, Age Limit, Mode of Appointment, Steps to Apply etc from this page which is written for you by the experts of recruitmentinbox.in. Aspirants who fulfill all requirements against HSSC Recruitment can apply till end date.
Vacancy Details & Pay Band:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Vacancies||Salary Scale|
|PGT Posts Except District Mewat||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 4800/-|
|PGT Posts For Mewat Cadre Only||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-|
|TGT||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 4000/-|
|43||Staff Nurse||912||Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800+ Rs. 4200 GP|
|44||Radiographer||122||Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800+ Rs. 3600 GP|
|47||Dietician (Re-advertised)||07||Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800+ Rs. 4000 GP|
|48||Sister Tutor (Re-advertised)||04||Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800+ Rs. 4800 GP|
|49||MPHW (Male)||934||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 2400 GP|
|50||Laboratory Technician||180||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 2800 GP|
|51||MPHW (Female)||300||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 2400 GP|
|52||Operation Theatre Assistant||112|
|53||Storekeeper||88||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 1900 GP|
|54||Ophthalmic Assistant||46||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 2400 GP|
|55||Laboratory Attendant||39||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 1900 GP|
|56||Laboratory Technician (Malaria)||26||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 2400 GP|
|57||Insect Collector||10||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 1800 GP|
|58||Tuberculosis Health Visitor||08||Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200+ Rs. 2800 GP|
Educational Qualification for HSSC Recruitment:
- For Sr. No. 1 to 34: Aspirants, who are willing to apply must have passed Matric with Hindi / Sanskrit or 10+2 with graduation or post graduation in relevant stream from recognized university.
- For Sr. No. 35 to 42: Contenders who are eager to apply should have qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) / School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied, conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
- For Sr. no. 43, 47 & 48: Applicants who wish to apply must have possessed M.sc or B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc (Post Basic) OR Diploma in appropriate discipline from a recognized institute/University
- For Sr. no. 44, 46, 52, 53, 55, 57 & 58: Job appliers must have Matric with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or Diploma in related streams from the Medical College or any other Institution.
- For 45, 49 to 51 & 56: Applying aspirants should have 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and one year Laboratory Technician Diploma from an Institution approved by Haryana Government.
- For Sr. No. 54: Job finders must have Pre-Medical or its equivalent with at least 40% marks. Ophthalmic Assistant’s diploma from the Medical College Rohtak or any other Institution;
- For Sr. No. 1 to 42 Posts: Applying contenders’ age should not below 18 years and not more than 42 years.
- For Sr. 43 to 58 Posts: Aspirant’ age should be below 17-42 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Application Charges for HSSC Recruitment:
|Category of post||General||SC / BC / SBC / EBPG candidates of Haryana State only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|Sr. No. 1 to 34||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 125/-||Rs. 125|
|Sr. No. 35 to 48||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-||Rs. 35/-||Rs. 18/-|
|Sr. No. 49 to 58||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs.25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||Free of Cost|
The fee of HSSC Recruitment should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank after 48 hours of registration of online application form.
Mode of Appointment for HSSC Recruitment:
Short listed aspirants will be called for interview. Enrollment of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Steps To fill HSSC Online Application form:
- Contenders who are eager to apply for HSSC Recruitment and want to obtain application form should visit official website that is www.hssc.gov.in.
- Hit the appropriate link related to post you are willing to apply for and read complete notification carefully.
- Now select “Apply Online” link and application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the application form with necessary educational details.
- Upload the above mentioned educational documents or testimonials in next step.
- Now deposit application fee through net banking or e challan.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- At last, take a preview and verify all the details in application form.
- Press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print of system generated application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Events Name||Dates according to Sr. No.|
|1 to 42||43 to 58|
|Date Of Commencing Of Application Form||21st August 2015||10th July 2015|
|Closing date To Apply Online||21st September 2015||31st July 2015|
|Last Date to submit online Fees||24th September 2015||4th August 2015|
Job hunters are advised to read this Official Link1 and Official Link2, to collect more information regarding HSSC Recruitment. When association discloses any latest information related to HSSC Recruitment 2016, we update this page. So, applicants who are interested to do a job in this organization can bookmark this page, using CTRL+D and don’t miss any latest updates.
You may also like to check this Section