HSSC Recruitment 2014:
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission has circulated HSSC Recruitment 2014 notification for 1948 vacancies of various Posts.
- The aspirant may Apply Online by filling the application form from the official website.
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date, i.e. 28th March 2014.
- Further details such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure, salary criteria, how to apply are mentioned below.
- Complete and relevant information, gives you by our squad of recruitmentinbox.in:
Name of Organization:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
No. of Vacancies:
Name of the posts with vacancy details:
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies||Age limit|
|1.||Drivers (Heavy Vehicle)||1175||18-40|
|10.||Assistant Research Officer||06||22-40|
|12.||Inspector Legal Metrology||09|
|13.||Inspector Food & Supplies||08|
|14.||Auditor in Food & Supplies||01|
|17.||Senior Analytical Assistant||02|
|20.||Tuberculosis Health Visitor||08|
|26.||Head Statistical Assistant||01||17-40|
|36.||Industrial Extension Officer||39|
|38.||Operator Grade-I, II||07|
- Contender must have passed 10th / 12th from a recognized board or bachelor degree / master degree from any recognized university / college.
- Contender for the posts of driver should have certificate of driving
Job seekers can check the age information as given in the above table. Relaxation in upper are is applicable as per the government norms.
Selection will be made on the verification of the documents and interview.
Selected candidates will get a handsome amount of salary under his pay scale of Rs. 9300/-to 34800/- or Rs- 5200/- to Rs-20200/- with different grade pay.
- General and OBC category candidates need to pay some amount as in the form of the application fee to get this detail must visit the official notification
- Physically Handicapped /Ex-Serviceman of Haryana are exempted to pay any amount of the fee.
How to apply?
- Candidates may apply online through the site www.hssc.gov.in.
- The contender will visit the option of “recruitment tab”
- Aspirants will Search and choose the proper link to apply online and
- Aspirants are requested to follow the instruction mentioned in the official notification.
- Take a print of registration form and slip in which registration no. etc details will be listed.
- Job hunters are requested to carry the hard copies of filling in application with all testimonials documents at the exam hall/ interview venue.
- Last date for receipt of applications in the Commission’s office: 28th March 2014
- End date to submit the application fee: 31st March 2014
Note: For more details visit official notification.