IP University Syllabus 2014
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides various graduate and post graduate courses. A number of students after completing intermediate / graduation intend to take admission into these courses like BA / BBA / BCA / B.Tech /B.ed / MBBS etc.
University conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) examination for admission into various courses. Students are required of IP University Syllabus 2014 for the academic session 2014-15.
So here we have provided the syllabus details for BA/BBA/BCA/B.Tech/B.ed/ MBBS etc.
List of various courses are tabulated below:
|MCA (SE) and M. Tech (CSE/IT/VLSI/ DWC) Regular & Weekend Programmes|
|MBA Financial Markets|
|M.Tech.(ECE) Weekend Programme|
|Master of Mass Media (MMM)|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications|
|B. Sc (Nursing)|
Eligibility: For under graduate courses intermediate is required and for post graduate courses, graduation in the relevant field must be completed.
How to download Syllabus:
University published Syllabus on its official website. Students can easily download the course details for the desired class.
- Open the official website of IPU which is ipu.ac.in.
- On the home page, move to below pane where Scheme/Syllabus link is given.
- When you will open this link you will find the PDF link for various courses.
- So open the appropriate link.
- In PDF file you will get course details as according to the semester wise.
- Download the PDF file and take the print out of the form.
You can also download the IPU syllabus 2014 directly from the link as mentioned below:
Follow us on Facebook, twitter as well as Google+. You can also subscribe us to get all latest notification regarding, IP University Exam and Result in your mail box.