MPInfo Rojgar 2014:
- Madhya Pradesh Women and Child Development Department, has disclosed a latest job notification as MPInfo Rojgar 2014 in which Vacancy is mentioned Month Wise to fill various vacancies.
- Job seekers searching for the job must apply for this recruitment and Applications should be sent before the last date which is decided as 10th Febraury 2014.
- Further details related to this mpinfo.org/rojgar Vacancy, are represented in the below section by the unit of recruitmentinbox.in.
Name of the Association:
Madhya Pradesh Women and Child Development Department,
Post & vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the posts||No. of vacancies|
Candidates must have completed 10th / 12th / Graduation from any of the recognized board / college / institute.
More Graduate Jobs- More Details
Experience: Aspirants must have an experience as per the post requirement.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be as per post criteria:
- Applicants age should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years as on 1st January 2013.
- Relaxation in age will be considered as per the norms of the government.
Entrants will be selected on the basis of their merits in educational qualification.
How to Apply
- Eligible job seekers may write an application on a new paper, photo paper pasting in a prefix manner.
- Attach all the mandatory enclosures, along with the filled application form.
- Submit it at the below given address before the last date.
- After submission of application form candidates must take an receipt of acknowledgment in the prescribed format for future reference.
“Office District Programme Officer,
Women and Child Development Department,
District Rajgarh (MP)”
More Jobs in Madhya Pradesh- More Details
Date to Remember:
Last date for the receipt of application form: 10th Febraury 2014.
Note: Dear applicants for more information you may check the Official Notification