NICL Recruitment 2014:
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) will invite online application after disclose nationalinsuranceindia Notification 2014 from eligible and willing job fighters for filling up many vacancies for various posts.
Job fighters who have keen desire for such posts, they must read this NICL Notification and submit their NICL application form by closing date to apply.
Other details like Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Qualification, How to apply, Age Limit, Pay Scale and Important Date is mentioned below by recruitmentinbox.in for NICL Recruitment 2014:
NICL Recruitment 2014 details:
Name of the Organization: National Insurance Company Limited (NICL)
Who can apply?
Qualifications Necessary to Apply: Hey Seekers of job, if you want to apply for NICL Vacancy they must be Graduate/ MBA/ M.Com/ B.Tech/ B.E or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit Details: Relaxation in age will also give as per government rules and regulations to all reserved categories aspirants.
Selection procedure: Talented Job fighters will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview performance.
Application Fee: General and OBC category job fighters will have to pay more fees as comparative to SC/ST/PH category Job fighters.
How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2014:
Job fighters will have to apply online for NICL recruitment 2014 and need to follow the following steps.
- Dear aspirants at initial visit Official Website of National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) which is www.nationalinsuranceindia.com.
- Select the recruitment link that is given in upper most bar of home page.
- First of all read detailed advertisement and match your eligibilities with declared posts
- Now it is time to select link to apply online.
- Fill application form very carefully moreover, Job fighters have to upload their photo and signature while filling application.
- Now, system will generate a bank Challan and should take a print out of Challan.
- After 3 days of payment of fees, Job fighters may check their status and take a print out of complete application for future reference.
- Opening Date of online registration: Wait till display
- Date of payment of application fees: Not issued
- Closing date of online registration: Uncovered
- Date of Written Examination: Prepare and visit page daily
Note: For further information related to the NICL recruitment, Job finders must visit the Official Website.