NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2014:
- National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Hyderabad has declared a Job notification 2014 to grow the career of various capable candidates for the post of Associate Professor.
- Job hunters who are looking forward to grow their career in teaching department, they must apply by the sending filled application form against this NIRD Recruitment 2014 on or before the last date which is 5th March 2014.
- Here on this page of recruitmentinbox.in, we will provide you all information concerning Name of Post, Educational Qualification, Salary Criteria, Age Criteria etc.
Name of Organization:
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)
Name of the posts:
No. of vacancies:
Candidates should be Post Graduate or Equivalent in concerned discipline from a Recognized College / University / Institute.
No age limit for the above posts. However, the present age of superannuation of employees is 60 years at NIRD.
All the qualified and capable Job hunters will be selected through the performance of their personal interview.
Interview Tips- More Details
Selected job appliers will get the salary under the given Scale of pay of Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000/-.
How To Apply?
- Interested Job appliers can apply through the downloaded application form in a prescribed format which is available on the official website of the organization at www.nird.org.in .
- Thereafter Fill the application form in a correct manner.
- Now attached all the supported documents photo copies & photographs to it and send it to the given address below:
National Institute of Rural Development,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030”
Date to be remembered:
End Date for the Receipt of Application Form: 5th March 2014
Note: Job seekers needed to check the official notification For further Details.