RRB Chandigarh Recruitment
A career notice related to RRB Chandigarh Recruitment has broadcasted by Railway Recruitment Board of Chandigarh. Upcoming job notice regarding RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 is also covering soon on this page so candidates are advised to stay in touch with us.
Application is inviting for hiring qualified and responsible job seekers for filling up 93 vacancies of Senior Section Engineer (SSE) and Junior Engineer (JE) group posts. Candidates who are willing to enhance their career in the Railway sector they may apply by filling application form through online mode on or before the crucial date that is 26th July 2015
Complete details concerning to the RRB Chandigarh Recruitment such as eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply etc. are well structured below by the unit of recruitmentinbox.in
Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh
RRB Vacancy Details & Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Section Engineer||61||Four years Bachelor’s Degree in concerned discipline OR a combination of any sub stream of Basic stream of Engineering from repudiated University/ Institution|
|Junior Engineer||32||Three years Diploma in relevant field of Engineering or B.Sc in any Engineering discipline of three years duration OR combination of any sub stream of basic stream of Civil Engineering|
Salary Structure Details:
- For Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant Post- Participants, who will be appointed for any of above post, will receive a salary package of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4, 200/-.
- For Senior Section Engineer & Chief Depot Material Superintendent Post- Job seekers who will be selected for above mentioned Post, will get a good amount of pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-
- For Junior Engineer Group, age limit is 18-32 years
- For Senior Section Engineer Group, age should be between 20-34 years.
Examination Fee Detail for RRB Chandigarh Recruitment:
- Contenders need to submit the Examination fee of Rs. 100/-.
- There is no examination fee for those Contenders who belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability / Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes.
- Fee should be paid through online process by using debit / credit card / net banking or through Challan in any branch of State bank of India (SBI) or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Mode of Recruitment:
Selection of job seekers applying for RRB Chandigarh Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Online Computer Based Exam
- Verification of Certificates
RRB Chandigarh Recruitment
How to apply for RRB Chandigarh Application Form?
- Interested and eligible candidates who are waiting for RRB Chandigarh Recruitment, can apply online for this Current Openings in Government Sector through official website that is www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- After that, press on “Online E-Application” link visible on the left side of home page.
- Now, choose “new registration” link and select any one city.
- Then, hit on “apply now” button and fill an RRB online application form with all essential details.
- Make the payment of examination fee within given time period by desire mode.
- At last, check the form after filling all the details and press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.
- Now candidates should take a hard copy of submitted form to show at the time of interview /written exam.
Date to Be Kept In Mind:
- Last date for the receipt of online application form: 26th July 2015
- Date of Online Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015
Note: It is advised to candidates to check the Official Link to gather more information about RRB Chandigarh Recruitment. Stay connected with our web page to get updated information for RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to check this Section