RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2015
Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh has notified an advertisement as RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 for the employment of talented and skilled candidates on vacant seats of different posts. Interested candidates can apply for this job through the prescribed application form.
Candidates who are willing to enhance their career in the Railway they have a golden chance to apply for the suitable post against this notification. Interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before the crucial date that is 01st December 2014.
Complete details concerning to the RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process and process to apply etc. are well structured below by the unit of recruitmentinbox.in
Railway Recruitment Board, Chandigarh
Total Number of Posts:
|Staff Nurse||15||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||13||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200/-|
|Radiographer||02||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800/-|
|Lab Assistant Gr II||07||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000/-|
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|Staff Nurse||General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing||20 to 40|
|Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III||B.Sc Chemistry plus (a) 1 year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) 1 year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health/ Sanitary Inspector||18 to 33|
|Radiographer||10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radio Diognosis Technology||19 to 33|
|Lab Assistant Gr II||Matriculation with Science plus Diploma/ Certificate Course in Medical Lab Technology||18 to 33|
- Applicants are needed to pay Rs. 100/- as examination fee through debit card / credit card or challan in any SBI branch or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Women / Minorities / PwD / Economically backward classes category are exempted from the payment of fee.
The candidates will get selected on the basis of performance in written exam followed by interview/ document verification.
How to Apply:
- Willing aspirants can apply for this job by visiting to the official website of RRB.
- On the home page select the ‘ONLINE/E-Application” Link.
- After that press on “New Registration” tab and select “Apply Now” option.
- Now fill the application form with correct details and upload the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit it and take a print out for future reference.
|Starting date for filling the online application form||01st Nov 2014|
|Last Date for submission of online application form||01st Dec 2014|
|Dates for Online fee payment||01st Nov to 01st Dec 2014|
|Dates for Offline Fee payment||03rd Nov to 28th Nov 2014|
To know other details, please visit the official notification.
You may also like to check this Section
RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2014-2015
Railway Recruitment Board Chandigarh has unfolded a notification of RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various 91 vacancies of Assistant & Others.
Applicants who desire to build their career in Railway sector may apply by filling application form in prescribed format with all relevant details.
To acquire more details concerning to RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2014 you may go through the given details which are furnished below by the group of recruitmentinbox.in
Information of RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2014:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer(Hindi)||71||18-30 Yrs|
|Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer(English)||08|
|Horticulture supervisor/Horticulture Inspector||06||20-33 Yrs|
|Lab Assistant-III||06||18-30 Yrs|
Applicants who desire to apply should possess 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation degree from recognized Board / University / Institute.
Aspirants must have required experience in relevant field as per the post applied for.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in:
- Written exam
Selected job fighter will get good amount of pay scale as per the post applied for as stated below:
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer(Hindi)||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-+GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Stenographer/ Junior Stenographer(English)|
|Horticulture supervisor/Horticulture Inspector||Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/-+GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Lab Assistant-III||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-+GP Rs. 1900/-|
Aspirants have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as application fee in form of demand draft & postal order
How to apply?
- Job fighters those who are fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply by filling application form in correct manner with all relevant details and must attach with Xerox copies of all essential credentials in support of age, qualification.
- After filling the form, send the duly filled application form to the respective address of RRB.
|Closing Date For Receipt Of Application||10th November 2014|
|Last Date For Far Flung Areas||25th November 2014|
To acquire more information you must check the Official Link.