RRB Chennai Recruitment
A career oriented job notification has been dispatched regarding RRB Chennai Recruitment. The candidates, planning to apply for RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us. Railway Recruitment Board, Chennai is inviting applications from qualified contestants for 216 various posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent and Senior Section Engineer (SEE) in different discipline. Aspirants, who wish to grab this jobs opening may submit online application form on or before last date that is 26th July 2015.
For more information about RRB Chennai Recruitment such as qualification, applying process, selection process, and pay scale etc, applicants may need to go through below provided information which is supplied by team of recruitmentinbox.in.
Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer: 108 posts
- Senior Section Engineer: 103 posts
- Depot Material Superintendent:05 posts
|JE||Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical /Electronic Engineering OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering from a recognized University / Institute|
|SEE||Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Communication Engineering / M.Sc Electronics OR a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology /Communication Engineering from a recognized University / Institute|
|Superintendent||Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized Institution OR approved by AICTE.|
Age Restriction and Salary Structure:
- For Junior Engineer: Age should reside between 18 to 32 years and entitled for pay scale of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
- For Senior Section Engineer: Age limit should be 20 to 34 years and he/ she will permitted to receive salary of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- per month.
Applicants belongs to unreserved and OBC category should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee. Reserved category aspirants are exempted from any fee. Examination Charges will be paid either through online mode or offline mode:
Online Mode: Internet banking or debit/credit cards
Offline Mode: Challan in any branch of SBI or preset Post Office Pay-In-Slip
Mode of Selection:
Selection of job appliers will be based on their performance in test or personal interview which will be conducted by reputed organization on specific dates. Job finders who will qualify theses exams will be recruited for the above mentioned posts.
Way to Apply for RRB Chennai Recruitment:
- Suitable job fighters, who are well suited for above stated posts, may apply by submitting prescribed application form on or before last date.
- For this, contenders need to fill prescribed application form which can be downloaded from official website which is www.rrbchennai.gov.in.
- Then press appropriate link related to the post you are eager to apply for.
- Candidates need to register them before filling the online application form.
- Select “New candidate” link and fill all the details such as name of applier, residential address, contact details and valid email address.
- Now you will be registered for the post.
- Hit “Apply Online” link and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload educational details, marks sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate (if required).
- Next step is to upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Deposit application fee by hitting the appropriate links for online and offline mode.
- Check the complete details filled in application form and take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Date to Remember:
- Last Date to apply online: 26th July 2015
- Date on online Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015
You may open this Official Notification to fetch entire details about RRB Chennai Recruitment. From this page, you can also get latest updates regarding RRB Chennai Recruitment. So, stay connected with us through this page and don’t miss any recruitment update.
You may also like to check this Section