SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2014
State bank of India (SBI) arranges exams regarding various posts like clerk, PO / MT and other officer ranked exam every year. The eligibility criteria are different against each post. The criteria are going to be same for SBI Clerk Examination 2014.
State bank of India clerk eligibilities
State bank of India conducts these types of clerical recruitments in 5 different associative banks of SBI. The eligibility requirements have been described as:
|Qualification||Graduate / 12th with 60 % marks|
|Age criteria||18 yrs to 28 yrs|
|Additional knowledge||Computer literacy|
The primary requirement is that a citizen of India only, is eligible to apply for the post of Clerk in State bank of India.
Aspirants must satisfy the below mentioned educational requirements of post, which are given as:
- 12th/ 10+2/ intermediate with minimum 60 % marks is required.
- Degree from any recognized institute or university.
Age of applicants must not be less than 18 years and also must not be more than 28 years. If so than you will not be able to apply.
Relaxation in Age
Age relaxation is available to reserved categories as:
- SC/ ST – 5 yrs
- OBC – 3 yrs
- PWD – 10 yrs for UR, 13 for OBC, 15 for SC/ ST
- Ex-serviceman – duration of service in Defense + 3 years
- Widows, Divorced women – up to 35 for UR, 38 for OBC, 40 for SC/ ST
- Domiciled in J & K – 5 years, 8 years, 10 years
Computer literacy is an extra needed thing when to go with SBI clerk recruitment. Applier must be aware of computer operations and must possess a diploma in computer basics.
You will be able to check the details when the notification against SBI recruitment 2014 exam will be published.