SBI PO Recruitment 2015
State Bank of India has asserted an advertisement as SBI PO Recruitment 2015 to fill the 2986 Posts by talented and result oriented candidates. Job seekers, who want to join this largest commercial bank, must apply by filling the SBI online application form 2014 on or before the schedule date that is 18th September 2014.
Applicants have to face the online exam to fulfill their dream as a probationary officer in State bank of India. All over the India SBI has 14 regional hubs and 57 Zonal Offices that are located at important cities throughout India.
For the advancement and growth in their network it offers various vacancies every year. So aspirants must seize this opportunity by fill the form before the last date.
East Coast Railway
Name Of Posts
Probationary Officers (Pos)
No. of Positions
Candidates who want to utilize this opportunity must have passed Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent qualification form a recognized university.
- Age of the applicants should be resided between 21 years to 30 years as on 1st September 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories candidates as per government directives.
Two stage processes will be organize by the organization for the Selection of the brilliant candidates.
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
Phase II: Group Discussion & Interview
Selected aspirants will be paid with the pay scale of Rs. 14500-25700/- per month.
|For SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only|
|For All others||Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)|
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to pay fee through online by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet banking or offline through the cash voucher/Challan in any State Bank of India Branches.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters who are interested to apply they require to register themselves online first through Bank’s website.
- Official website of SBI is www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Then go to the ‘‘Careers with us” section on the home page of the site.
- Fill the application form carefully with all details.
- Upload the scanned passport size colored photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
- After completion of form submit it successfully
- After which, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee either online or offline.
|Closing date for online registration & payment of fees online||1st September 2014|
|Dead line for submission of online application & payment of fees online||18th September 2014|
|End date of fees payment offline||20th September 2014|
Note: For further details you must check the official notice
Applicants should be able to download the admit card and an “acquaint yourself “booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth, from 27th October, 2014 from the Bank’s website. To know more, keep visiting this site regularly.
Get More Related Details
|Current Bank Jobs||Bank syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||How to Prepare for Bank exam|
|Bank Previous Year Papers||Bank Preparation Books|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|