SBI PO Recruitment 2014
- State Bank of India (SBI) has disclosed its advertisement for SBI PO Recruitment 2014 to fill up number of vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer.
- Qualified Job aspirants who are seeking careers in SBI can apply by filling an online application form and appear for exam to be held in June, 2014.
- Recruitment related information like no. of posts, eligibility criteria, how to apply etc. is given below by members of recruitmentinbox.in team.
Name of the Employer:
State Bank of India
Applicant should have graduation in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Age limit for the candidate is 21-30 years.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- General/ Others – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC – Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or Online through credit/debit card or internet banking.
- Objective / Descriptive Test
- Group Discussion & Interview
How to Apply:
- Please log on to the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for online registration.
- Now, read the instructions carefully for online registration.
- Applicant must have scanned images for photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format before applying online.
- Fill the form and make payment for application fee to complete the registration process.
- After successful submission, please take print out of application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- Online Registration and online fee payment date: 07.04.2014 to 25.04.2014
- Offline fee payment date: 10.04.2014 to 28.04.2014
Other links you might be interested in:
Quiz & Aptitude for Upcoming Bank Exams:
|Quantitative Aptitude Questions||Reasoning Questions and Answers|
|Computer Knowledge Questions||General Awareness|