SSC Admit Card
Staff selection commission is going to release SSC Admit Card. Candidates who have applied for SSC examination and now looking for the SSC Admit Card 2016 can easily download their hall ticket online. We will update this page after getting any notice from SSC. Staff Selection Commission holds written examination to recruit the suitable and capable contenders on various posts like MTS, LDC, UDC, CGL, Stenographer, and junior engineer etc.
SSC Admit Card
|Exam Name||Admit Card Details|
|SSC CHSL||Get Details|
|SSC JE||Get Details|
|SSC MTS||Get Details|
|SSC CAPF||Get Details|
|SSC CGL||Get Details|
All contestants need to carry the SSC Admit Card to be presented in examination hall. Candidates will not be permitted to sit in examination with-out hall ticket. Get you admit card/call letter from the below tailored segment shaped by the team of recruitmentinbox.in by following some simple guidelines.
SSC is also known by the name Staff Selection Commission is a government organization. It was established on 4th November 1975 with its head office located in New Delhi, India. It conducts various examinations in month of October, November and December for various govt. posts. Large number of job seekers from all over the country applies for the exam and their selection will be entirely dependent on written test and personal interview.
How to download SSC Admit Card?
- To download exam hall ticket, candidates first need to visit official site of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Visit the ‘admit card’ section given on the bottom right side of page.
- Select the link related to download admit card from the available links.
- Now, enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Your SSC exam hall ticket will appear on your monitor screen.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe till examination.
Contenders who want to take information about SSC exam date, SSC syllabus, admit card/ hall ticket and other details may bookmark this page for the latest updates. You can enjoy the free latest updates by subscribing our free email section or by following us on Facebook and Google Plus.