SSC CGL Exam
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for SSC CGL Exam. We also advise to candidates to keep an eye on this web portal for SSC CGL Exam 2016 notification. Willing contenders must fill online application form before the last date. Staff selection commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) to recruit capable contenders for filling up different categories of posts in various govt. Ministries / Departments / Organizations.
SSC offers an opportunity to all the bachelors through CGL Recruitment Exam to hold a job just after having completed their Graduation. The complete Examination Process consists of two tiers and the students must do preparation for both of them in order to get selected for the govt. Jobs. The candidates who want to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2016 should start their preparation early as there is very tough competition.
Recruitmentinbox.in is furnishing here full details regarding SSC CGL Notification, Exam Dates, and steps to apply for Online Application Form, etc. You should go through it before applying.
Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Examination:
Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL)
Contenders should have qualified in graduation from any recognized university/ institution to apply for SSC CGL exam.
The minimum age limit for SSC CGL exam will be between 18 years to 27 years. Relaxation of age will be offered to the candidates who belong to reserved category as per government rule.
SSC CGL Exam
The decision to select the candidates is based on their performance in the following rounds. First of all, a written examination will be organized and then the shortlisted candidates will have to pass the Computer Proficiency Knowledge Test & Interview/skill Test.
- Written test with Computer Proficiency Test
- Skill test
- Appliers need to submit Rs.100/- as an application fee for SSC CGL exam.
- Job seekers who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ ex -servicemen/ Women category are exempted from payment of application fee.
Procedure to fill SSC CGL application form:
- Open official website of Staff selection commission which is sscregistration.nic.in to fill online SSC CGL Exam form.
- Now hit link related to ‘SSC CGL online form’.
- Now a form will be displayed on your computer screen and fill it with all necessary & desired personal details.
- Upload soft copy of your recent passport size photograph and signature in required size.
- Make payment of fee through desired mode.
- Take a preview of filled in form and at last submit the form successfully by hitting ‘submit’ tab.
- Take the print out of filled system generated application form and retained it for future use.
|Starting Date for online Registration:||In Month of May|
|Last Date for Registration of PART-I:||In Month of May|
|Last Date for Registration of PART-II:||In Month of June|
|Written Examination (Tier-I) Date:||In Mid of August|
Appliers must take full details about SSC CGL examination from the Official Site. If any applicant wants to take Latest updates regarding Recruitment notification, Exam Date, Entrance Exam, Exam Schedule, SSC CGL Admit Cards & Result date related to SSC CGL Exam 2016, they can bookmark our site page for latest updates.
You may also like to check this Section
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern||SSC CGL Previous Papers|
|How To Crack SSC Exam||SSC Prep Books|
|SSC CGL Result||SSC Online Mock Test Paper Series|