SSC CGL 2014
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification as SSC CGL 2014 Notification. Eligible job hunters may fill online application form before the last date. Commission has released CGL 2014, exam date.
Recruitmentinbox.in is furnishing here full details regarding SSC CGL 2014-2015 Notification, Exam Date, Online Application Form etc. You should go through it before applying.
Name of The Organisation:
Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Examination:
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Eligibility criteria –
Aspirant should possess graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Applier’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum 27 year.
- Relaxation of age will be offered to the candidates who belong to reserved category as per government rule.
- Appliers have to pay Rs.100 as an application fee.
- Job seekers who belong to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Exsm/ Women category are exempted to pay application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in both written test (Tier I & Tier II), computer efficiency test, skill test followed by the interview.
CGL Exam Pattern:
The exam will held in two phases:
Paper I- 200 marks (Duration 2hours)
Paper II- 200 marks (Duration2 hours)
Phase II consists personal interview of the individual.
How To Fill Online Application Form:
Steps to fill online application form are mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should visit the official website.
- Fill the application form fully and in correct manner.
- Now, upload your photo as well as signature.
- Then, take the hard copy of filled application form.
SSC CGL 2014 dates –
Online registration will start from – 18.01.2014
Last date of online registration – 14.02.2014
SSC CGL 2014 Tier I exam date – 27.04.2014 and 04.05.2014
SSC CGL 2014 Tier II exam date – 30.08.2014 and 31.08.2014
For more information, on this recruitment, you should visit the below link:
Get More Related Details
|SSC CGL Syllabus||SSC CGL Selection Procedure|
|SSC CGL Previous Papers||How To Crack SSC Exam|
|SSC Prep Books||SSC Interview Questions and Answers|