SSC (Part 1, Part 2) Registration Online 2014
Online Registration process of SSC i.e. Staff Selection Commission process completes in two steps as Part-I and part-II.
As, SSC arranges a variety of exams to recruit the talented candidates according to the requirement in Government or public sectors at central level, the procedure to apply online must be clear to all the applicant.
The respective informative details brought for you by recruitmentinbox.in. Check them precisely.
SSC Online Registration 2014 Details
Go to the official website at ssconline.nic.in than you will get 3 options there at the upper right corner as “General guidelines” and 2 for registration process. Read the general guidelines for the specific post than do as mentioned below.
The registration process will consist of two parts as:
- In this section, a form will appear and requires some information about you. Fill it accurately and press the “I agree” button.
- After this a number and password will be generated note it down or take a print of this page.
- Download the challan for filling up the fee or can submit fee online using net banking.
- Go for the next step.
- Upload the scanned passport size photo and signature according to the specific format.
- Complete this process by giving all required info.
- Submit it online.
- A confirmation Email will be sent on your Email id to indicate your successful registration.
By this the processes ends and now wait for the hall ticket of your exam.
Get More Related Details
|SSC Exam Schedule||SSC Notification|
|SSC Books||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC General Awareness||SSC CGL Notification|
|How To Crack SSC Exam||SSC Challan Form|
Note – check the official site.