SSC Result 2014:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts recruitment for Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-Gazetted- both technical & non-technical) vacancies for many Govt departments. The commission executes recruitment exams and the candidates can get SSC Result 2014 from here. We are providing the entire details about how to get SSC Exam Results Online.
SSC is also responsible to accomplish the task to conduct departmental examination for promotion of some Groups and Posts to below mentioned posts:
|Group D||LDC Grade|
|Stenographers Grade D||Stenographers Grade C (Besides holding Periodical Typewriting Tests in English & Hindi)|
Every year lots of job fighters examine their fortune through facing the SSC Recruitment Examinations. After the competition of this exam candidates start searching SSC Exam Results Online. Those candidates can easily download their SSC Result 2014 here on recruitmentinbox.in.
How to Check SSC Exam Results Online:
1) The applicants must visit the Official Website which is www.ssc-cr.org
2) Select the link named “Result” in the section at left side of the home page
3) After selecting that link, you will be on new page containing the all links related to recently announced results.
4) Choose any link of which you are searching for.
5) The result will be appeared on your computer screen in the PDF format.
6) Save it to your computer or take a printout for further use.
We recruitmentinbox.in is always with you to provide the latest information about SSC Recruitment, Exam and Results. The candidates can come any time to get the same.