TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2014:
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has disclosed an advertisement as TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2014 for filling up 577 vacant posts. Applicants can apply online through the official website.
- Aspirants who have already applied, there is no need to apply again for this post. Before applying aspirants must read the complete notice and apply as soon as possible.
- Recruitmentinbox.in has provided more information like age limit, selection procedure, application fee, mode of application fee etc:
Name of the Organization:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Total no. of Vacancies:
Post and vacancies details:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Accountant in Treasuriesand Accounts Department||469|
|Assistant in ForestDepartment||108|
Aspirants must have completed B.A/B.Com/B.Sc or any degree in the relevant discipline as per the applied post from the recognized University/Institution.
Selection will be done on the basis of the Written Test.
How To Prepare For Written Exam-> Complete Details
Selected candidates will be paid as Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
How to apply?
- Firstly visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Apply Online” link on the Home page.
- Choose the link for which post you want to apply.
- If candidates already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to see the already available information and update them.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- After successful registration you can make Payment.
- Now take the print out of the registration form.
- Last date for the submission of the application is: 30/04/2014
- Last date for the payment of fee through the bank or Post Office: 2/05/2014
- Date of Examination: 29/06/2014
You can also check the official notification for more details.