CBSE UGC NET 2014
Central Board of Secondary Education has released a notification about CBSE UGC NET 2014 which is going to be held in the month of December. Candidates who are willing to participate in this examination they can apply by filling the Online Application Form prior to the exam date.
Every year National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the CBSE for determining the eligibility of Assistant Professor /Junior Research Fellowship in the Indian universities and colleges. The time the exam will be held on 28th December 2014 on various centers.
Interested candidates can know more details related to CBSE UGC NET 2014 such as eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates etc. from the beneath segment of this page which is well furnished by the unit of recruitmentinbox.in
Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Examination:
UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Candidates must hold the Master’s Degree / Ph.D Degree from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of master’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- General candidates: Rs. 450 /-
- OBC candidates: Rs. 225 /-
- SC / ST / Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidates: Rs. 110 /-
Mode of Payment:
The payment of the fee will be made either through e-challan by deposit the fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI and Canara Bank or by Debit/Credit Card.
- Junior Research Fellowship: not more than 28 years
- Assistant Professor: no upper age limit
- Relaxation will be provided to the deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list of this exam.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for CBSE UGC NET 2014 by visiting the official website that is cbsenet.nic.in
- On the Home page press on “Application Form for NET” button.
- After that select the “Apply for NET December- 2014” link.
- Read the details carefully and press the appropriate link to proceed further.
- Fill the details in the form correctly and upload the photograph/ signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the form and make the payment of fee through proper channels.
- Take a hard copy of this duly filled form and attendant slip and send it to the respective Coordinating Institution whichever is opted.
|Commencement of Online Application Form||15th October, 2014|
|Last date for Applying Online & generation of filled Bank Challan for Fee.||15th November, 2014|
|Last date of submission of Fee through Bank Challan||18th November, 2014|
|Last date of taking printout of Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card||19th November, 2014|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application form and attendant Slip||25th November, 2014|
For other details please check Official Link.