UPSC Syllabus 2014:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts exams to fill up the vacancies in many government sectors. There are several Public Service Commission exams executes but before these UPSC discloses official syllabus for every specific test of recruitment. These exams are held every year. Willing and qualified aspirants must read this page this till end so that desired information can get. These details about UPSC Syllabus 2014 to download in PDF file type For Prelims & Mains Exam’s Pattern Online are brought to you by well known site which is recruitmentinbox.in.
Examiner Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name: Different
More info of Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern:
- In Prelims Exam, there are two papers of 200 marks each.
- Both the papers will be on Objective Type based pattern.
- The papers will be set in both the languages, i.e, Hindi and English.
|Section 1 Essay||200 marks|
|Section 2 English Comprehension & English Précis||100 marks|
|General Studies–I||250 marks|
|General Studies –II||250 marks|
|General Studies –III||250 marks|
|General Studies –IV||250 marks|
|Optional Subject – Paper 1||250 marks|
|Optional Subject – Paper 2||250 marks|
|Sub Total (Written test)||1800 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks.|
|Grand Total||2075 Marks|
Job fighters may choose any optional subjects from the above list.
Optional subjects for Main Examination:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
Group-2: For Group 2 Literature exam may be given in the following languages:
Types of Exams Executed by UPSC:
- Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination
- Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSC)
- Engineering Services Examination (ESE)
- National Defence Acadamy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination (NAE)
- Combined Defence Services (CDS)
- Combined Medical Services (CMS)
- Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA)
- Geologist Examination (GE)
- Indian Economic/ Statistical Service
- Central Police Forces (CPF)
- Indian Police Services (IPS)
How to Download UPSC Syllabus 2014 in PDF:
- At initial visit official website that is upsc.gov.in
- On the home page select option as ‘Examination’
- Then choose syllabus link to applied post
- It will be available in PDF file type format
- Download it in your PC.
Note: Dear job hunters please don’t forget to visit our website daily to get latest happenings in the world of employment.
For more details about exam pattern: New pattern