Western Central Railway Recruitment 2014:
- Western Central Railway is going to publish various advertisements for the recruitment of Group D and C posts. Motivated and hard Working Job Hunters who are exploring railway jobs must apply for Western Central Railway Recruitment 2014 accordingly as per publishement of notifications.
- Full acknowledgement and details for Vacancies like Selection procedure, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, How to apply regarding Railway jobs are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentinbox.in.
- More Western Railway Jobs
Name of the Organization
Western Central Railway
Type of Recruitment
Western Central Railway Recruitment 2014
Applicants are required to pass High School Examination or ITI in relevant field from any recognized Board / Institution.
- Job Fighters need to be in between 18 to 33 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per central Govt. rules.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100 as application fees.
- SC/ST/PWD aspirants are exempted from fees.
Selection will be made on the basis of written test followed by Interview.
How to Apply
Aspirants have to fill application form accordingly as per their qualifications and send it along with all required documents (attested copies of educational, age proof and caste certificates) and Demand Draft/IPO in an envelope super scribed “advertisement number and name of posts” with two self addressed envelope affixed with postal stamp of Rs 5 to below address on required date.
“Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
West Central Railway, RB-III/ 422/1-2,
Nehru Railway Colony,
Note: Applicants may check Official website
You may See Latest Railway Notifications from here:
|Railway Exam Eligibility||Get Detail|
|Railway Salary Structure||Get Detail|
|Railway Group D Recruitment||Get Detail|