West Central Railway Recruitment 2014
- Western Central Railway has issued its job notification as Western Central Railway Recruitment 2014 to fill up vacancies for the posts of Medical Practitioners through Walk-In interview.
- Eligible job seekers who are interested in this job opportunity in Western Central Railway can attend the walk-in interview to be held on 7th April 2014.
- Recruitment related details such as eligibility criteria, monthly remuneration, interview venue, total no. of posts etc. are specified below by members of recruitmentinbox.in group.
Name of the Organization:
Western Central Railway
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|General Duty Doctors||Rs 55000/-|
Applicant should have MBBS / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in the concerned discipline as per the post applied.
Candidate should have 3 years of relevant experience for the post of Physician/Surgeon.
- Job fighter must be less than 50 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation to SC/ST is 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are fulfilling the above mentioned criteria can appear for walk-in interview along with relevant certificates (both original and one photocopy) and two passport size photographs at the below mentioned address on due date.
CMD’s chamber General Manager’s office,
Western Central Railway,
Interview Date & Time:
07.04.2014 at 10:30 AM
Note: Please read the official notification for more detail or any query.
|Railway Exam Eligibility||Get Detail|
|Railway Salary Structure||Get Detail|